Faculty and Executive Leadership Directory
PhD, Accounting, Anderson School of Management, UCLA
BA, Accounting; B.Sc., Economics, Tel Aviv University
At Haas since 2015
2015 – present, Assistant Professor, Haas Accounting Group, Haas School of Business
Current Research and Interests
- Corporate debt
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Credit rating agencies
- Capital markets
Selected Papers and Publications
- “When does the Bond Price Reaction to Earnings Announcements Predict Future Stock Returns?” Published in the Journal of Accounting and Economics[64(1): 167-182 (August 2017)]
- “Overnight Returns As a Measure of Firm-Specific Investor Sentiment” Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis 53(2): 2018.
- Financial Accounting, Core MBA Class
- Empirical Capital Market Research, PhD program
- Extreme Leadership, Elective MBA/EWMBA Class.
Honors and Awards
- Earl F. Cheit Award for Excellence in Teaching, PhD Program, 2017-2018
- Earl F. Cheit Award for Excellence in Teaching, MBA Program, 2016-2017
- World’s Best-40 Business School Professor under 40, April 2018. Selected by Poets & Quants
Faculty Directory: Alphabetical Listing
Faculty Directory: Listing by Department
Maintained by Haas School Marketing and Communications Office.
Contact us with problems or updates to this page.
[Top of page]