PhD, Financial Economics, Yale University
MA, Financial Economics, Yale University
Docent, Applied Mathematics, Uppsala University
PhD, Applied Mathematics, Uppsala University
MS, Business Studies and Economics, Uppsala University
MS, Engineering Physics, Uppsala University
BA, History, Uppsala University
At Haas since 2005
2012 - present, Associate Professor, Haas School of Business
2005 - 2012, Assistant Professor, Haas School of Business
1999 - 2002, Management Consultant, McKinsey & Company, Stockholm, Sweden
Current Research and Interests
- Asset pricing
- Heavy-tailed risks
- Networks and capital markets
Selected Papers and Publications
- ”Limited Capital Market Participation and Human Capital Risk”, (with Jonathan Berk), Review of Asset Pricing Studies, 2013, 3(1), 1-37.
- “Market Selection and Welfare in a Multi-Asset Economy,” (with Yurii Fedyk and Christian Heyerdahl-Larsen), Review of Finance, 2013, 17(3), 1179-1237.
- "Financial Flexibility, Bank Capital Flows, and Asset Prices," (with Christine Parlour and Richard Stanton), Journal of Finance, 2012, 67(5), 1685-1722.
- "Hedging Labor Income Risk," (with Sebastien Betermeier, Christine Parlour and Thomas Jansson), Journal of Financial Economics, 2012, 105(3), 622-639.
- Finance Workshop
- Introduction to Finance, EWMBA 203
- Stochastic Calculus, MFE230Q
- C++ for Finance Professionals
Honors and Awards
- Schwabacher Fellowship, 2010-2011
- Earl Cheit Outstanding Teaching Award, 2007, 2009, 2011
Maintained by Haas School Marketing and Communications Office.
Contact us with problems or updates to this page.