JD, Harvard Law School, Harvard University
MBA, Harvard Business School, Harvard University
Current Research and Interests
- Start-up and priate company issues: financings, intellectual property matters, the structuring of executive compensation (including stock arrangements), strategic ventures, acquisitions and management buy-outs
Selected Papers and Publications
- "Letter of Intent." Drafting Business Contracts.
- "Obtaining or Making Submissions of Entertainment Software for Review." Entertainment Industry Contracts.
- "Annotation Form of Employee Confidential Information and Inventions Agreement." Business Law News (Fall 1992).
- California Incorporations. LAWGIC. (Coauthor.)
- California Stock Issuance Agreements. LAWGIC. (Coauthor.)
Honors and Awards
- Northern California Super Lawyer, Northern California Super Lawyers Magazine, 2004
Maintained by Haas School Marketing and Communications Office.
Contact us with problems or updates to this page.