BA, Political Science, UC Berkeley
Licensed in insurance, securities and real estate
1995 - present, Senior Managing Director of Corporate Finance and Business Consulting, Sutter Securities Incorporated
1990 - 1995, Founder and Managing Director, Jackson Square Capital Corp.
1985 - 1990, Managing Director and member of the Board of Directors, Richard C. Blum & Associates
1984 - 1985, Chief Executive Officer, President and Director, ACS Communications, Inc.
External Service and Assignments
- Seminar Leader, Financial Service Volunteer Corp
- Served on public and private boards of directors
- Initiated and completed public offerings, private placements, mergers and acquisitions.
- Financial and business consultant to public and private companies.
- Alumni Mentoring Program, UC Berkeley
- Volunteer, Cal Performances, Ailey Camp
- Co-founder and advisory committee member, Cal Independent Scholars Network (a program which supports Cal students who have lived under foster care, are orphans, or have been wards of the court)
Current Research and Interests
- Financial literacy
Selected Papers and Publications
Author: Personal Financial Management: From College to Career. Pearson, 3rd Edition, 2011.
- Personal Financial Management, UGBA 196
Maintained by Haas School Marketing and Communications Office.
Contact us with problems or updates to this page.