BA, Urban Studies and History, Brown University
MBA, Marketing, Columbia University
At Haas since 2008
2009 - present, Co-Founder, Spiral Staircase (theatrical production company)
2008 - present, Executive in Residence, Haas School of Business
2008 - present, Founder, Box Out Industries (start-up consulting practice)
2002 - 2008, Vice President of Marketing, Yahoo! Inc.
2001 - 2002, Chief Marketing Officer, The Feedroom
1998 - 2000, Senior Vice President of Marketing, Quokka Sports
1997 - 1998, President, JWT/West, J. Walter Thompson
1989 - 1997, Global Business Director, J. Walter Thompson
1985 - 1988, Account Management, J. Walter Thompson
External Service and Assignments
- Consulting: Splashtop (DeviceVM), Timebridge, Rixty, GreenPangia, Red Awning
- Board of Directors, Destiny Arts Center, Oakland, CA; American Conservatory Theatre, San Francisco, CA
- Advisor: Mine Advisory Group of America
- Guest lecturer: marketing, entrepreneurship, product development and product marketing, new media, innovation.
- Undergraduate and graduate student mentor: career planning, business plan feedback, marketing counsel.
Maintained by Haas School Marketing and Communications Office.
Contact us with problems or updates to this page.