BA, Political Science, Stanford University
MS, Sports Administration, Ohio University
At Haas since 2009
2012 - present, Student Experience Director for MBA Programs for Working Professionals
2009 - present, Lecturer, Haas School of Business
2009 - 2011, Agent, CAA Sports
2008 - 2009, Executive Director, Mark H. McCormack Foundation
2005 - 2009, Sports Business Consultant
1985 - 2005, Senior Vice President, IMG
Current Research and Interests
- International expansion strategies for US-based sports properties
- Management and Marketing of Professional Athletes
- Improving the student experience at professional and executive MBA programs
Selected Papers and Publications
"International Considerations," in Event Management Blueprint: Creating and Managing Successful Sports Events. Kendall/Hunt Publishing Company.
- Special Topics in Marketing: Sports Marketing, UGBA 167
Honors and Awards
- GOLFWEEK magazine, "40 Under 40." Selected as one of the most influential executives in the golf industry under 40 years of age, 2001.
- Member, National Sports Marketing Network and Sport Marketing Association
Maintained by Haas School Marketing and Communications Office.
Contact us with problems or updates to this page.