BA, Political Science, Stanford University
MS, Sports Administration, Ohio University
At Haas since 2009
2014 - present, Director of the Berkeley MBA for Executives Program
2009 - present, Lecturer, Haas School of Business
2012 - 2014, Student Experience Director for MBA Programs for Working Professionals
2009 - 2011, Agent, CAA Sports
2008 - 2009, Executive Director, Mark H. McCormack Foundation
2005 - 2009, Sports Business Consultant
1985 - 2005, Senior Vice President, IMG
Current Research and Interests
- International expansion strategies for US-based sports properties
- Management and Marketing of Professional Athletes
- Improving the student experience at professional and executive MBA programs
Selected Papers and Publications
"International Considerations," in Event Management Blueprint: Creating and Managing Successful Sports Events. Kendall/Hunt Publishing Company.
- Special Topics in Marketing: Sports Marketing, UGBA 167
Honors and Awards
- GOLFWEEK magazine, "40 Under 40." Selected as one of the most influential executives in the golf industry under 40 years of age, 2001.
Maintained by Haas School Marketing and Communications Office.
Contact us with problems or updates to this page.