BS, Economics and Computer Science, New York University
At Haas since 2004
1998 - present, Olesky Capital Management, LLC / President and Managing Member
Current Research and Interests
- Global strategic asset allocation
- Global quantitative tactical asset allocation
- Synthetic index investing
- Volatility based index and equity options trading
- Statistical trading systems
- Advanced Topics in Financial Institutions and Financial Markets: Portfolio Management, MBA/EWMBA 236D
- Financial Institutions and Markets, MBA 232/UGBA 132
- Hedge Funds, MBA 237-1
- Investment Strategies and Styles, EWMBA 236B
- Investments, UGBA 133
Maintained by Haas School Marketing and Communications Office.
Contact us with problems or updates to this page.