Faculty and Executive Leadership Directory
PhD, Business Administration, Stanford University Graduate School of Business
BS, Applied Mathematics, St. Petersburg State Polytechnic University, Department of Physics and Mechanics, Russia
2012 – present, Assistant Professor, Haas School of Business
2009 – 2012, Assistant Professor, Stern School of Business, New York University
Current Research and Interests
- Equity valuation
- Managerial performance measurement
- Real options
- Disclosure and the cost of capital
- Profitability analysis
- Monopoly regulation
Selected Papers and Publications
- “Managerial Performance Evaluation for Capacity Investments,” (with S. Reichelstein and Y. Wang), Review of Accounting Studies (2015), 20(1).
- “Accrual Accounting, Information Sufficiency, and Equity Valuation,” Journal of Accounting Research (2012), 50 (1).
- “Dynamics of Rate-of-Return Regulation,” (with M. Rajan and S. Reichelstein), Management Science (2012), 58(7).
- Introduction to Managerial Accounting
Faculty Directory: Alphabetical Listing
Faculty Directory: Listing by Department
Maintained by Haas School Marketing and Communications Office.
Contact us with problems or updates to this page.
[Top of page]