AB, UC Berkeley
JD, UC Berkeley
1996 - present, Partner, Orrick , Herrington & Sutcliffe Law Firm, San Francisco
1972 - 1996, Partner, Morrison & Foerster LLP
1966 - 1972, Associate, Morrison & Foerster LLP
External Service and Assignments
- Member: American College of Real Estate Lawyers; American Bar Association; Anglo-American Real Property Institute; American College of Mortgage Attorneys; Urban Land Institute; Lambda Alpha National Land Economics Society; National Association of Real Estate Investment Trusts; Pension Real Estate Association; Association of Foreign Investors in Real Estate
- Member, Board of Directors of the Boalt Hall Alumni Association
- Member, Board of Trustees of UC Berkeley
- President, Board of Trustees of the University Art Museum, UC Berkeley
- Assistant Editor, California Real Estate Law Reporter
Current Research and Interests
- Lecturer and panelist on professional and real estate industry programs
- Author of numerous articles on a variety of real estate law topics with emphasis on realty joint ventures, leasing transactions, the legal aspects of investments in real estate by pension funds and foreign investors, and REITs.
- Top Down Law, MBA295T
Maintained by Haas School Marketing and Communications Office.
Contact us with problems or updates to this page.