BA, Interdisciplinary Studies in Creative Arts, San Francisco State University
At Haas since 1998
2002 - present, Instructor, UC Berkeley Extension
2000 - present, Instructor, UC Berkeley Extension Fall Program for Freshmen
1999 - present, Teacher, Special Programs, Haas School of Business
1998 - present, Lecturer, Haas School of Business
2003, Visiting Instructor, St. Petersburg State University, Russia
2001, 2005, Visiting Instructor, BUTE, Budapest, Hungary
External Service and Assignments
- Senior Editor and member of Board of Directors, Literary Mama Magazine
- Founder, Wild Plum LIterary Salon
- Consultant and personal writing coach for fiction and nonfiction writers
Current Research and Interests
- Creativity and the writing process
- International business writing styles
Selected Papers and Publications
- "Why My Garden," in Literary Mama: Reading for the Maternally Inclined. Seal Press, 2006.
- "Digging Dordogne" in France: A Love Story, edited by Camille Cusumano. Seal Press, 2004.
- On the Go with Baby. Sourcebooks, 2002.
- The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Friendship for Teens. Alpha Books, 2001.
- The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Stepparenting. Alpha Books, 1998.
- Business Communications, UGBA 100
- Writing Consultant, Evening & Weekend MBA Program
Maintained by Haas School Marketing and Communications Office.
Contact us with problems or updates to this page.