AB, Biology and Music, University of California, Los Angeles
PhD, Biology, University of California, Los Angeles
At Haas since 2006
2006 - present, Lecturer, Haas School of Business
2003 - present, Adjunct Professor, John A. Burns School of Medicine, University of Hawaii
2002 - present, Founding General Partner, Latterell Venture Partners
1999 - 2002, Genentech Fellow
1995 - 2002, Member, Research Review Committee, Genentech, Inc.
1995 - 1999, Staff Scientist, Dept. of Molecular Oncology, Genentech, Inc.
1990 - 1995, Staff Scientist, Dept. of Immunobiology, Genentech, Inc.
1989 - 1990, Senior Scientist, Dept. of Immunobiology, Genentech, Inc.
1988 - 1989, Senior Scientist, Dept. of Cardiovascular Research, Genentech, Inc.
1987 - 1988, Acting Director, Dept. of Molecular Immunology, Genentech, Inc.
1985 - 1987, Senior Scientist, Dept. of Molecular Biology, Genentech, Inc.
1982 - 1985, Scientist, Dept. of Vaccine Development, Genentech, Inc.
1981 - 1982, Genetics Institute
External Service and Assignments
- Director, Bioverdant, Inc.
- Director, Tetralogic, Inc.
- Timpanist, Symphony Parnassus
- Photography Accessions Committee, SF MOMA
- Consultant, One World Health
Selected Papers and Publications
- Negotiating Points in Venture Capital, in Biotechnology Venture Capital Investments: Leading VCs on Deal Terms, Valuations & Keys to Success for Investors and Management Teams. Aspatore Books, 2007. (ISBN: 978-59622-644-9)
- "Origins of PDZ domain ligand specificity: structure determination and mutagenesis of the Erbin PDZ domain," with Nicholas J. Skelton, et al. J. Biol. Chem. 278 (2003): 7645-7654.
- "The erbin PDZ domain binds with high affinity and specificity to the carboxyl termini of d-catenin and ARVCF," with Laura, R., Witt, et al. J. Biol. Chem. 277 (2002): 12906-12914.
Maintained by Haas School Marketing and Communications Office.
Contact us with problems or updates to this page.