MSc, Mathematics, Eotvos Lorand University, Hungary
PhD, Computer Science, Eotvos Lorand University, Hungary
PhD, Management (Marketing), INSEAD, France
At Haas since 2008
2008 - present, Assistant Professor of Marketing, Haas School of Business
External Service and Assignments
- Ad-hoc reviewer: Marketing Science; Journal of Marketing Research
Current Research and Interests
- Online marketing
- Search advertising
- Network economics
- Social networks
Selected Papers and Publications
- "Network Formation and the Structure of the Commercial World Wide Web," with Miklos Sarvary. Marketing Science.
- "A New Class of Scale-Free Graphs," with Tamas Mori. Statistics and Probability Letters 76, no. 15: 1587-1593.
- "Levels of a Scale-Free Tree." Random Structures and Algorithms 29, no. 2: 194-207.
- "The Width of a Scale-Free Tree." Journal of Applied Probability 42, no. 3: 839-850.
- Business to Business Marketing, MBA 267
Honors and Awards
- MSI Alden G. Clayton Doctoral Dissertation Proposal Competition Winner, 2007
- Sasakawa Young Leaders Fellowship, 2007
- Association for Consumer Research Best Working Paper Award, 2006
- AMA Sheth Foundation Doctoral Consortium Fellow, 2006
Maintained by Haas School Marketing and Communications Office.
Contact us with problems or updates to this page.