BS, Business Administration, Haas School of Business, UC Berkeley
MSc, Economics, The London School of Economics & Political Science
At Haas since 1998
2009 - present, 1998 - 2006, Lecturer, Haas School of Business
2008 - present, Founder, Your Local Playground
2006 - 2007, Executive Associate Dean, University of San Francisco, School of Business and Management
2005 - 2006, Associate Vice Provost for Academic Planning and Facilities, UCB Office of the Chancellor
2001 - 2003, Chairman and Co-Founder, Enfocall, Inc.
1998 - 2006, Executive Director, Undergraduate Program, Haas School of Business
1994 - 2005, President and Founder, Pangea Business Planning
1993 - 1994, Program Director, International Business Education and Research (IBEAR) Program, USC Graduate School of Business
1992 - 1993, Manager, Global Product Development, Upper Deck Authenticated
1990 - 1991, Research Associate, California-Mexico Project, USC School of International Relations
1988 - 1990, Strategic Planning Director, Allegiance Distribution, Inc.
1984 - 1986, Project Consultant, AMROC, Ltd.
1982 - 1983, Marketing Associate, IBM Corporation
External Service and Assignments
- Ashesi University of Ghana, Co-Chair, United States Board of Advisors
- Sherman Elementary School, Chair, School Site Council
- Congregation Sherith Israel, Member, Education Committee
- International Journal of Entrepreneurship Education, Member, Editorial Board
- eJur, Inc., Member, Board of Directors
- California Fitnuts, Inc., Member, Board of Advisors
- RightFreight, Inc./Rely Software, Inc., Member, Board of Advisors
- Tartan Holdings/BSMG Capital, LLC, Member, Board of Advisors
- City of Beverly Hills, Member, Technology Committee
- Beverly Hills Unified School District, Member, Financial Advisory Commission
Current Research and Interests
- Global business
- Entrepreneurship, small business
- Leadership, organizational development, culture
- Strategic business planning, consulting
- Business Communications, UGBA 100
- New Venture Creation, UGBA 195T
- Entrepreneurship, MBA 295A
- Principles of Business, UGBA 10
- Introduction to International Business, UGBA 178
- Perspectives on Entrepreneurship, UGBA 195P
- International Consulting for Small and Medium Sized Enterprises (SMEs), UGBA 196
Maintained by Haas School Marketing and Communications Office.
Contact us with problems or updates to this page.