BS, Electrical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, and Economics
MS, Financial Mathematics, Stanford University
PhD, Economic Analysis and Policy, Stanford University
At Haas since 2011
2011- present, Assistant Professor, Haas School of Business
2009 - 2011, Assistant Professor, Kellogg School of Management
Current Research and Interests
- Information Economics
- Dynamic Games
- Contract Theory
- Sports Economics
Selected Papers and Publications
- Waiting for News in the Market for Lemons, with Brendan Daley, Econometrica. 2012. Supplemental Appendix.
- Market Signaling with Grades, with Brendan Daley, Journal of Economic Theory, 2014.
- An Information-Based Theory of Time-Varying Liquidity, with Brendan Daley, Journal of Finance (forthcoming).
- Signal or Noise? Uncertainty and learning about whether other traders are informed, with Snehal Banerjee, Journal of Financial Economics (forthcoming).
- Introduction to Finance (MBA-203)
Honors and Awards
Maintained by Haas School Marketing and Communications Office.
Contact us with problems or updates to this page.