BS, Electrical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, and Economics
MS, Financial Mathematics, Stanford University
PhD, Economic Analysis and Policy, Stanford University
At Haas since 2011
2011- present, Assistant Professor, Haas School of Business
2009 - 2011, Assistant Professor, Kellogg School of Management
Current Research and Interests
- Information Economics
- Dynamic Games/ Contracting
- Mechanism Design
- Sports Economics
Selected Papers and Publications
- Waiting for News in the Market for Lemons, with Brendan Daley, Econometrica. Supplemental Appendix.
- Market Signaling with Grades with Brendan Daley, (Revise and Resubmit: The Review of Economic Studies).
- News and Liquidity in Markets with Asymmetrically Informed Traders with Brendan Daley, (under review).
- Pricing Dynamics when Learning whether Traders are Informed (with Snehal Banerjee). Working paper.
- Core Finance (EWMBA-203)
Honors and Awards
Maintained by Haas School Marketing and Communications Office.
Contact us with problems or updates to this page.