Faculty and Executive Leadership Directory
PhD, Organizational Behavior, Harvard University
MA, Sociology, Harvard University
BA, Economics and Sociology, Dartmouth College
At Haas since 2012
2012 – present, Assistant Professor, Haas School of Business
External Service and Assignments
- Professional Membership: Academy of Management, American Sociological Association, International Network for Social Network Analysis
- Program Committee Member and Reviewer: International Symposium on Wikis and Open Collaboration, 2009 – 2012
Current Research and Interests
- Social structures and mechanisms of collective production
- Social norms and collective action participation
- Open innovation
- Collective entrepreneurship
Selected Papers and Publications
- Aligning Collective Production with Demand: Evidence from Wikipedia. Working Paper.
- Testing Coleman’s Social Norm Enforcement Mechanism: Evidence from Wikipedia. Under revision. (with Mikolaj Jan Piskorski)
- When Colleagues Count, but Not Too Much: Social Networks and Turnover Mechanisms in Wikipedia. Working Paper.
- 105. Introduction to Organizational Behavior, Spring 2013
Faculty Directory: Alphabetical Listing
Faculty Directory: Listing by Department
Maintained by Haas School Marketing and Communications Office.
Contact us with problems or updates to this page.
[Top of page]