BS with Honors, Biochemistry, University of Sydney
MBA, Golden Gate University
Doctoral Studies, Biochemistry, University of Wisconsin
At Haas since 2004
1999 - present, President, Geyer Management Associates
1998 - 1999, Director, Executive MBA Program, Golden Gate University
1985 - 1999, Associate Professor, School of Business, Golden Gate University
External Service and Assignments
- 2000 - present, Organized executive seminars for the financial communities in Latin America: Five-Day Executive Course in Finance & Accounting, Money Laundering Detection for Banks, Operational Auditing for Banks, Strategic Credit Management for Banks
- 1997 - present, Delivered executive seminars for the financial communities in Latin America: Cost Modeling & Analysis Using Excel, Activity-Based Budgeting & Planning, Activity-Based Costing & Management, Activity-Based Pricing & Profit Strategies, Cost Accounting & Management, Manufacturing Cost Management
- 1995 - present, Provided analytical and systems design services specializing in strategic cost modeling, activity-based costing, strategic business process design to small and mid-sized enterprises. Clients have included: The Entrada Group, Helvex, The Tides Center, Whole Earth Networks, Sola Optical
Current Research and Interests
- Multi-driver cost modeling
- Cost reduction strategies
- Strategic pricing
Selected Papers and Publications
- "Strategic Mapping of Technology-Based Delivery Modes in Higher Education," with Miro Costa. Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Multimedia & Telecommunications Management, Hong Kong Baptist University, Hong Kong (1998).
- "Technology Infrastructure: Funding Implications for Capability and Capacity in Multi-Campus Systems of Higher Education," with Joseph Stevenson, Sharon Meyer and Chris Lefferts. Proceedings of the 16th Conference of the International Council for Innovation in Higher Education, National University, Costa Mesa (1998).
- "The Coming Revolution in Higher Education." Proceedings of the Production and Operations Management Society International Conference, Cape Town, South Africa (1998).
- Introduction to Financial Accounting, UGBA 102A
- Introduction to Managerial Accounting, UGBA 102B
- Managerial Accounting, MBA 224A
- Managerial Accounting, EWMBA 224A
Maintained by Haas School Marketing and Communications Office.
Contact us with problems or updates to this page.