License in Economics and Business, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella Buenos Aires, Argentina
PhD, Economics, Stanford University
At Haas since 2009
2005 - 2009, Assistant Professor, Department of Economics, University of Chicago
Current Research and Interests
- Asymmetric Information
- Contracting with Limited Enforcement
Selected Papers and Publications
- Monetary Union with Voluntary Participation (with Francesco Lippi) Review of Economic Studies No.2, Volume: 73, April 2006
- Contracting with Repeated Moral Hazard and Private Evaluations American Economic Review Volume 97, Number 4 September 2007
- Bargaining with Arrival of New Traders (with Andy Skrzypacz) American Economic Review (2010) 100 (3), pp. 802–36.
- Matching Problems with Expertise in Firms and Markets (With Luis Garicano) Journal of the European Economic Association. April-May (2010)
- Bridging the Gap: Bargaining with Interdependent Values. (with Andy Skrzypacz) Journal of Economic Theory (2013)
- Bargaining with Deadlines and Private Information. (with Andy Skrzypacz) American Economic Journal: Microeconomics (2013)
- Subjective evaluations: Discretionary Bonuses and Feedback Credibility. Forthcoming American Economic Journal: Microeconomics
Honors and Awards
- CEPR/ESI Prize for the Best Central Bank Research Paper, 2004
- NSF Research Grant
- Elected for the 2005 RESTUD Tour
- Contact with the Business Press
Maintained by Haas School Marketing and Communications Office.
Contact us with problems or updates to this page.