BA, Engineering Sciences, Dartmouth College
MBA, Stanford University
At Haas since 2004
2007 - present, CFO ForteBio, Inc.
2004 - 2007, Independent Consultant
2002 - 2004, SOMA Networks, Vice President Business Development and Sales
2000 - 2001, IP Wireless, Inc., Vice President, Business Development and Marketing
1995 - 2000, Becton Dickinson & Company, Director of Corporate Planning, Vice President of Worldwide Marketing, Vice President, e-Business
1988 - 1989, Delbarton School, Faculty Member
1986 - 1988, 1991 - 1995, McKinsey & Company, Business Analyst, Associate, Engagement Manager
External Service and Assignments
- Board Member, Wireless Communications Association
Current Research and Interests
- Strategic marketing in small business ventures
- Wireless communications last mile for global success
- Operational scale-up growth companies
- Enterpreneurship, MBA 295A
Maintained by Haas School Marketing and Communications Office.
Contact us with problems or updates to this page.