Faculty and Executive Leadership Directory
PhD, Industrial/ Organizational Psychology, The Union Institute & University
MA, Management, Organizational Development and Leadership, John F. Kennedy University
BS, Human Services Administration, Notre Dame de Namur University
At Haas since 2010
2010 – present, Adjunct Faculty and Lecturer, Haas School of Business
2009 – present, Adjunct Professor, Grenoble Ecole de Management
2009 – present, Adjunct Professor, London School of Business and Finance
2000 – present, President and CEO, Fellows Corporate Consortium, LLC
2009, Professor, Swiss Management Center University
2008, Adjunct Faculty and Lecturer, San Francisco State University
2008, Adjunct Faculty and Lecturer, Leavey School of Business, Santa Clara University
2007, Adjunct Faculty and Lecturer, Notre Dame de Namur University
2005, Adjunct Faculty and Lecturer, San Jose State University
External Service and Assignments
- President & CEO, Fellows Corporate Consortium, LLC
- Scientific Advisory Board Member, Stroke Shield Foundation
- Workshop Facilitator, UC Berkeley Team for Research in Ubiquitous Secure Technology (TRUST), Women’s Institute in Summer Enrichment (WISE)
- Consultant, Pearson Business Education Content Advisory Committee for the Pearson (NES) National Evaluation
- Institute of International Education (TOMODACHI NPO Leadership Study Tour Program) U.S.-Japan Council, Funded by JP Morgan
- August, 2013, Robbins and Judge (2014). Essentials of Organizational Behavior (12th Edition). Upper Saddle River, New Jersey: Prentice Hall.(Editorial Review)
- December, 2012, Nahavandi, A. (2012). The Art and Science of Leadership (6th Edition), Upper Saddle River, New Jersey: Prentice Hall.(Editorial Review)
- July, 2011, Manuscript HRM-11-2835, “Training and Performance: The mediating role of the organizational learning,” University of Michigan, Journal of Human Resources, MA: Wiley-Blackwell.(Editorial Review)
- September, 2009, “Managers, Mentoring, and Moving Up: Male Mangers’ perceptions of the role of mentoring in women’s career advancement in the chemical industry,” Journal of Women and Minorities in Science and Engineering, Redding, CT: Begell House.(Editorial Review)
Current Research and Interests
- Multicultural Competence Challenges and International Strategies: The relationship between assimilation, acculturation, competition, collaboration and teambuilding
- An Integration of the Three Intelligences (IQ, EQ, SQ), Four Capitals (Human, Resource, Political, and Community) and their impact on Performance and Strategic Leadership Development
- The relationship between strategic executive leadership to organizational and people performance
- On-boarding and the socialization of new employees: Impact of motivation and rewards
- Face-to- face versus virtual teams: Conflict management, negotiation, implementation and effective use of technology
- Strategic mentoring programs and their impact on movement beyond the glass and concrete ceilings for women in corporate America
Selected Papers and Publications
- Fellows, B., and Thomas, C. S. (September, 2010). Your Personal Power-Up: Five steps to control of your life and career. Salt Lake City, UT: Leadership Excellence Publishing.
- Fellows, B., Thomas, C.S. (Winter 2004/2005). Changing roles: Corporate mentoring of Black women: A review with implications for practitioners of mental health, 33(4), International Journal of Mental Health. ISSN 0020-7411/2005.
- Fellows, B., and McGlowan, J.T. (Publish Date: Unknown). Size Matters: How stress, fear, and obesity impact person centeredness, productivity and creativity in the workplace. Manuscript in development for submission to HarperCollins.
- Fellows, B. (Publish Date: Unknown). Strategic Leadership: Psychological Movements Beyond Management. Manuscript in development for submission to Pearson Publishing (Higher Education Textbook Division).
- Managing Human Resources – 151
- Leadership – Organizational Development 155
- Leadership – 155
Honors and Awards
- Recipient of the Circle of Scholars Award for Outstanding Academic Achievement and Seminal Dissertation Research in a Field of Study, 2004
- Nominated for the Marvin B. Sussman Award for Outstanding Academic Achievement and Seminal Dissertation Research in a Field of Study, 2004
- Recipient of the Avice M. Saint Graduate Management Award for Outstanding Scholastic Achievement and Leadership in the Field of Management, 2001
- Dean’s List for Outstanding Academic Achievement, 1999
Faculty Directory: Alphabetical Listing
Faculty Directory: Listing by Department
Maintained by Haas School Marketing and Communications Office.
Contact us with problems or updates to this page.
[Top of page]