AB, Dartmouth College
MBA, Graduate School of Business Administration, Harvard University
Sloan Teaching Fellow, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
PhD, School of Business, Northwestern University
Selected Papers and Publications
- "Analyzing Channel Structures of Business Markets via the Structure-Output Paradigm," with V. Ramaswamy and S.K. Majumdar. International Journal of Research in Marketing (Winter 1996): 73-87. abstract
- "To Ally or Not to Ally?" with S. Sengupta. Marketing Management 4, no. 2 (Fall 1995): 24-33. abstract, full text
- "Machtsverhoudingen in Levensmiddelenbranch [Relative Power of Grocery Retailers]," with G. van Burggen. Tijdschrift voor Inkoop & Logistiek [Journal for Purchasing and Logistics] 11, no. 7-8 (July-August 1995): 42-46.
- "Modeling the International Gray Market for Public Policy Decisions." International Journal of Research in Marketing (January 1994). abstract
- "Selecting Strategic Alliances for Maximum Competitive Advantage." Inaugural Presentation of the Unilever Erasmus Visiting Professorship in Marketing, at Erasmus University, Rotterdam, February 3, 1994. Unilever Corporate Relations, Postbus 760, 3000DK Rotterdam, the Netherlands.
- "Organizing Successful Co-Marketing Alliances," with S. Sengupta. Journal of Marketing 57 (April 1993): 32-46. Abstract and full paper in text format.
- "The Co-Diffusion of Complementary Innovations: Supermarket Scanners and UPC Symbols," with S. Sengupta. Journal of Product Innovation Management 10 (March 1993): 148-160. Abstract.
Honors and Awards
- Earl F. Cheit Award for Excellence in Teaching, Full-Time MBA Program, 1998
Maintained by Haas School Marketing and Communications Office.
Contact us with problems or updates to this page.